SALES REPRESENTATIVE ASIA PACIFIC
Reporting to the Asia Pacific Director, and working transversally with the Searial Cleaners’ team at Poralu’s HQ, you will oversee, from scratch, the field exploration, development and structuring of both partnerships and sales in Asia Pacific.
Business development, from scratch:
- Promote The Searial Cleaners philosophy and approach to fighting marine pollution to grow its impact
- Rally a network of partners, stakeholders and initiatives supporting the fight against marine pollution and cleantechs.
- Identify, create and develop relevant sales channels & networks (direct and indirect sales) in the APAC region for The Searial Cleaners’ range
- Identify initiatives and partnerships in which The Searial Cleaners’ cleantechs can play a relevant part – in coordination with The Searial cleaners HQ team,
- Assist in conducting market analysis and presenting findings to the HQ to develop and enhance the technological offerings
Sales Development and Management
- Promote The Searial Cleaners by attending tradeshows and prospecting new customers and stakeholders
- Consult with customers and provide technical expertise and recommendations based on the required applications.
- Prepare and propose price quotes and discuss margins in accordance with company goals
- Work & report to the APAC Director to meet and exceed sales targets
- Support the network of stakeholders (from users, through to distributors and partners) through advice, training, creation of sales support tools, etc. Participate in cross-company projects with all departments: Marketing, Communication, ActiviManagers, etc.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum
- International Sales and business development preferred
- Fluent English
- Strong liking for environmental topics and causes
- First Experience is in international context (personal and professional)
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Drive, initiative and team work spirit
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Possess the ability to build strong relationships with trust and integrity
- Capacity to work autonomously, in new and unexplored markets or environments
- Strong goal and results orientation
- A liking for adventure and innovation
Flexible Work performed primarily in a home office environment
Frequent business trips within Asia Pacific
Package: Fix salary + sales commissions
Professional and traveling expenses covered
Applications under reference to be sent to : email@example.com