Since 2015, Poralu Marine has been involved in the development and production of the floating oceanic waste collector invented by the Australian start-up Seabin Ltd.
After applying significant research and development resources to create this eco-innovative product and to bring the Seabin to mass market, Poralu Marine now manufactures all Seabins sold worldwide, in its factory in the Department of Ain, France.
Poralu Marine is proud to distribute this innovative and disruptive technology, which is in line with our desire to develop innovative solutions to protect the environment, and specifically, the maritime environment.
The Seabin :
- Collects macro waste and floating micro waste from 2 mm
- Collects hydrocarbons and oils found on the surface of water
- Works autonomously and 24/7 collecting debris in the water
- Creates awareness about pollution in the marine environment
- 3.9 kg of waste collected by Seabin per day
- 720 Seabins sold since launching in 2017
- 30 countries have Seabins installed
- 2,808 kg of waste caught every day, around the world
Most frequently collected waste:
- Micro plastics
- Cigarette butts
- Food packaging
- Polystyrene balls
- Fishing nets
Buy your Seabin Today!
Seabin product sheets:
Seabin accessory product listings:
For the territory of North America, the sale and distribution of Seabins is exclusively handled by WPS America and its distribution network. For any inquiries, please contact Gautier Peers at g.peers@WPS-America.com.